Sunday, March 21, 2010

my precious

Some highlights...
Oversized bead earrings from Zingara Swimwear.
My ears can only handle wearing them for several hours at a time.

Derek Lam for T-mobile phone holder.
I like to use it for my camera and i.d. when I go out.

Vintage studded bag

Vintage studded vest I found last week!

Here's a peek of my belt collection! All vintage, my favorite is the black one in the middle. Sea creatures, Chinese warrior, hippo, African warrior, Japanese warrior, gold western studs, gold scales, suede studded fringe.



I can't stop buying heels, but I'm really a sandal girl.
My favorite pair is actually some raggidy brown Rainbows.

Last night's creation by Anthony and I.

My housewarming party earlier this month posted by http://psaugust.com/.
Thanks for the flowers Tu-anh!!

Homemade pizza has been my thing this month.. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoah so jealous of your shoe collection!