Sunday, March 20, 2011

been locked up

Sorry I've been gone for soooo long! School and work and moving into a new apartment had me.. I know... excuses...
Went to Melrose Trading Post last Sunday and found some goodies!
My friend saw Erin Wasson there in the morning!!! Wish I was there earlier!
keys, glass bottles, old books, sewing machines, skull bits, and more..
Bought my friend the watch ring that I fell in love with!
It still gets cold at night..
hat + fur jacket + bag + levi shorts + boots vintage

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the watch ring too! These are some good inspirational photos. The keys are really cool too : ) Hope you're having an awesome break!

B the mermaid said...

i love your pants first of all. and that place looks awesome.

mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

Steph said...

yeaaah reppin texas!!

See ya soon!!!!

Wida said...

WOW!!!!! I would die to go shopping there!! Seems like my kinda place. I am soooooooo jealous!

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

galatea. said...

nice shorts!

i loove going to places like this. good find x